Please click on any link on this page to find out more about the range of expertise offered by the lawyers at Clintons
If you are interested in career opportunities at Clintons please click here
Clintons provides a comprehensive range of legal services to private clients, many of whom are in the public eye.
We help our clients organise their personal and business affairs in the most efficient manner, often in conjunction with accountants and tax advisers, ensuring the smooth succession of family wealth. In this area, the firm offers expertise in:
In addition, Clintons provides a comprehensive range of legal services to private individuals. It has particular expertise in the issues facing well known and high net worth individuals, in particular for those working in entertainment, sport or the creative industries.
Those services include:
* buying and selling residential and commercial property;
* dealing with individual employment and consultancy arrangements;
* shareholding and directorship arrangements;
* advising on privacy and reputation management;
* immigration advice for individuals seeking to live and work in the UK whether in the short or long term;
* advising on the ownership and protection of intellectual property and the commercial arrangements relating to it.
We comply with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (“STEP”) Code for Will Preparation in England & Wales (“the Code”). The Code is a set of ethical principles that operate for the benefit of clients and demonstrate openly the commitment of STEP members to transparency and client service. A copy of the Code can be found here:
If you would like us to send you a copy please let us know.
Contact Andrew Kidd
Clintons is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority whose regulations can be found at www.rules.sra.org.uk. Solicitors Regulation Authority number 00045165 Compliance Information